Sunday, September 7, 2008

Accountability Agreement

Accountability Agreement

Focus: What do you want to accomplish in this class or during this year?
1. I would like to be able to write in different styles and manners, to be able to choose from a variety of ways.
2. I would like to keep my average at an 80% or higher.
3. I would like to have a greater appreciation for different styles of writing, particularly poetry.

Contributions: What contributions will you make to this class or to the school this year?
1. I would like to be active in class discussion and contribute my thoughts on different topics.
2. I will try to help others if they are having trouble and i know the answer.
3. I will be on time/ punctual for class and assignment dates.

Accountabilities: For what will you be held responsible?
1. I will be accountable for my work to be handed in on time.
2. I will complete my work with clarity and understanding of the topic.
3. I will make sure to update my blog regularly.
4. I will be accountable for being in class everyday and on time, catching up on work if i am away.

Supports: What help, and from whom, will you need in order to achieve your accountabilities?
1. I will need support from Mr. Paul Murry
2. Family
3. Sara VC
4. Cassy Osins

Measurements: How will you know what success looks like?
1. When I have made a goal for myself like above for an 80% average or more and i achieve that, I will know that I have succeeded.
2. When I get 4+ on assignments.
3. When I meet general goals that I set for myself.
4. When I know that I have tried my best and have done the most that I could to get the best mark that I could.


Consequences: How should you be rewarded if you succeed? How should you be punished?
1. A nice day of pampering I’m thinking J
2. (Consequence) get a bad mark on my assignment.
3. (Consequence) Get dibs on those nice shiny chairs in the quiet room of a detention.
4. I nice little comment on nice red pen on my paper (or after my blog) :P

No comments: